Monday, February 15, 2010

Stay Tuned...I Could Say Something Brilliant at Any Moment...

Is it weird that I miss my own blog?!  I took a week off to spend some time with Mimi and Poppy who came to visit us from Georgia.  In fact, I've hardly been on my computer the past week (which is a real shocker for those of you who know me!).  We all had a great visit and were sad to see them go.  However, I do have a fun post in mind about our trip to Space Center Houston and I look forward to posting a craft made by my hubby (he continues to surprise me even after all these years!). 

In the mean time, take a look at this beautiful sweater that my sister embroidered for me - the sweater was bought from Target and then she went to town with the embroidery needle.  My sister has become quite a crafty woman and I've been begging her to post her work on her blog.  She made gorgeous handmade gifts for everyone this Christmas and she inspired me to find more time to craft and sew.

1 comment:

Adventures of a Rushing Wife said...

My apologies for not doing anything on my blog... I know it is an utter shame, but it will happen soon :)