Monday, May 4, 2009

Poses and Printers

I don't know why, but Ella thinks that she has to "pose" when I get the camera out. On this particular day, I took out the camera to take a picture of Christian sitting between the printers (pictured below). However, Ella made sure that I took plenty of pictures of her posing. She kept saying, "Here's another one! Take a picture of this! And this! And this!".





We gave up our office when we had Christian. Living in a small, three-bedroom home has forced me to get creative when it comes to storage, organizing, etc. Since we lost our office, we switched from a desk top computer to laptops. The printers are now on a low shelf behind the couch - just at the perfect hieght for a curious, two-year old boy to explore! He has a love for buttons so throughout the day I hear the scanning functions turn on. Oh, well. At least I can say that I'm making the most out of the space I have!

No comments: