Sunday, October 24, 2010

I Say Ephesians!

 
I'm proud of my lil' booger :o)  He memorized his first Bible verse and got a prize for saying it to his Sunday School teacher today.  He told me, "Mommy, I say Ephesians!  I say Ephesians and I got a prize!  Ephesians 2:10!"  The verse was shortened for his class of 3 year olds to say, "God made us to do good"

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.  If he can memorize quotes from Harry Potter and Caillou then surely he can memorize a Bible verse.  The Bible verse will benefit him more than the TV quotes, anyway.  It certainly inspired me to share more of God's word with him.  Never underestimate how much a toddler can understand!

In the picture above, he is sitting in the ferris wheel at the Downtown Aquarium.  He was a little bit afraid at first, but he loved seeing all the tall buildings and the highway below.

No comments: