Thursday, April 15, 2010

Prayer Request for a Friend


Please say a prayer for my friend, Leah, and her family as she nears the end of her courageous battle with breast cancer.  She has been strong through all of this and she will be greatly missed by her husband, family, friends and especially her three children.  She has been the center of all my thoughts and prayers this week.  Please pray for the family as they make preparations, care for Leah's kids and say goodbye to their loved one.  Purple is Leah's favorite color - I think she would like the picture above.

Our good friend, Tisha, needs your prayers, too.  She has been the hands and feet of Jesus taking Leah to chemo and doctor appointments and faithfully sitting by her side during hospitalizations.   Please pray for me as I minister to Tisha and help her with her kids.  I'll be with them today and plan on having a special Bible and prayer time with them.  I want to give them a chance to pray and talk.  

Cherish every moment God gives you with your friends and family.  Life is short and none of us knows the number of our days here on Earth.  Thank God for the hope we have in Jesus Christ.

Click the links to learn more about this hope:

1 comment:

Gabby said...

I was praying for all of you last night, but now I can pray by name. I know this must be so hard for all of you!