Monday, March 15, 2010

Not Feeling So Very Martha Lately...


I just realized today that I haven't been my creative, crafty, decorating self lately.  Honestly, I haven't even had time to consider such things.  In fact, I let Valentines Day fly by without getting my lovely Valentines decor out of the attic - GASP!  And with Easter just around the corner, I have yet to feel the urge to decorate with little bunnies and eggs.  What the heck is wrong with me?!?  Am I loosing my crafty edge?!

I feel lucky to find the time to keep the house clean, let alone decorate.  Our days are full of homeschool and lately, working out at the gym.  Yes, the Campbell's (hubby included) are trying to get fit.  Although, I have to admit that I'm quite happy right now - I'm doing what I love to do which is teaching my kids.  And they are actually learning, too!  I even realized that lil' Buddy knows half of his letters by sight just from watching me do school with Ella.


This week is Spring Break for public school, but school is still on for us.  However, this week is filled with fun field trips and working on Ella's science fair project.  We'll be taking a trip to the zoo and visiting the Houston Livestock & Rodeo Show - and tomorrow is my 8th wedding anniversary :o)  I may not find time to decorate this week, but my week will be filled with love, fun, laughter, occasional whining, frustrations, hugs, kisses and chaos - Life :o)

But I still want to decorate...I have a reputation to uphold!

No comments: