Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Break



I've been on holiday this past week, taking a break from homeschooling and enjoying time with my family.  As you might have noticed, I've also taken a break from my computer.  But, I hope to be back into the blogging spirit as the holiday frenzy comes to a slow.

Quick recap of our Christmas holiday:
*saw the Nutcracker at the Houston Ballet
*I cooked and baked and cooked some more...
*enjoyed a cajun fried turkey fried by my hubby in his new turkey fryer
*Christmas Eve service with the fam
*a visit from Santa
*made cookies and enjoyed storytime at the library with fellow homeschoolers
*had fun at the office Christmas party at Court's work
*spent a day of after-Christmas shopping with the fam, complete with dinner at Pappasito's and a movie (Princess and the Frog)
*made a few handmade gifts
*spent hours playing on my new iPhone

It was a lovely, quiet Christmas :o)
Merry Christmas from the Soup Family to Yours!

(I made the Nativity collage in Photoshop using free images from the Graphics Fairy.  It was printed and framed and hangs in my entry hall.  Fun, free Christmas decoration!)

No comments: