Thursday, July 9, 2009

Retail Reward


I did it - I finally bought a new dress for myself. My dad paid me for some work that I did for him and I figure that I deserve a new dress after losing 10 lbs. Unfortunately, that is not me in the picture. However, that is the dress that I bought...did I mention that I got to buy a size Medium?! I know that all you bean-poles out there won't understand my excitement ("OMG, like, I wear a size 4!"), but anyone who has struggled with weight can appreciate my accomplishment! I found this baby at the Juicy Couture outlet - their entire store was 20% off so I got a really good deal. I paid less than half of the retail price. It's a lightweight cotton/modal blend and has a built-in bra and is SUPER comfy!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

cute dress! I am sure you look amazing in it!