Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Somethin' Pretty


Please forgive me but being the girlie-girl that I am, I simply must take a moment to share these fabulous flats from Nine West (my husband has already navigated to another page by now...sorry, hon!). My mom got these for me for Mother's Day. She knew that I had been eye-balling them for some time. The funny thing is that I actually went back into the store to buy them and they were all out of my size and I was so bummed...I found out later that it was my mom who bought the last pair in my size! The best part of this happy ending is that we found these regularly $90 shoes for only $20 at Marshall's! Now I just need to figure out what to wear them with (and how to keep my kids from trying to wear them!). Any suggestions? (on what to wear the shoes with - but if you can give me an idea of how to keep my kids out of my shoes, I'll take that advice as well!)

I'm not sure if you can still purchase this particular shoe, but you can check out more fabulous flats at NineWest.com. And be sure to check out your local Marshall's - you just might find exactly what you're looking for (I've found everything from Betsey Johnson to BCBG there!).

{ I apologize for the blurry picture! }

1 comment:

Ashley said...

These are so pretty! I would wear them with a sundress.