Friday, June 5, 2009

Goin' to the Chapel!


Only 1 more day until my baby sister is married! I'm so excited for her and Ryan. It's been an extremely busy week so the kids and I are taking it easy today before the rehearsal tonight. I'm the Matron of Honor, Ella is the Flower Girl and Christian is the Ring Bearer. It'll be interesting to see how the kids do...thank God there's a rehearsal!

We did get to have some fun night last night, though. The Maid of Honor threw the bride a lingerie shower and then afterward all of us girls headed to the nail salon to get our nails done. We finished our evening with some delicious Tex-Mex at Alisha's. It was nice to have a fun, relaxed evening after all the work we've had to do this week. The wedding is going to be fun and I'm looking forward to seeing my sister say "I do!".

No comments: