Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More to come...

Okay, I swear I'm going to post some new stuff soon. Life has not slowed down one bit since we've been back from our trip! Luckily, tomorrow is our last day of school before Christmas so I'll finally have some time to upload pics to my computer and write new posts. I'm looking forward to the break. If I add one more thing to my to-do list I'll end up in the psych ward. At least I know that Debbie will be there to take care of me :o)

Right now, it's 11 PM and I'm up baking cookies for my and Ella's class tomorrow. Trying to sleep will prove itself to be pointless since I can't seem to turn off my mind! Ahhh!

You can expect a more interesting post next Monday or Tuesday since we have a full weekend as well. Our weekend schedule is actually pretty exciting. On Saturday morning, we'll meet Allison and Taylor to decorate gingerbread houses. Later that evening is Ella's dance recital. On Sunday, we have a birthday party to attend. Then, Ella and I are going to see The Nutcracker ballet with my sister and my mom Sunday night. We can't wait for that one!

No comments: