Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween started on Thursday for us. The kids had Fall Fun Day at school so Ella got to wear her costume - although, Christian's class didn't dress up. I guess the costumes would make diaper changing difficult for the little ones! Ella decided to be a "Princess Angel".


Here's Little Buddy in his monster shirt!


The young toddler classes had their own Fall Carnival with age-appropriate games and Christian's favorite was fishing for ping-pong balls. He loves the water. In fact, he loves it so much that he decided to get IN the water and was standing in the middle of the pool with his pants all wet. Some of the other little boys thought it looked fun so they followed his example :o) We were too busy taking kids out of the pool to get a picture of the whole ordeal!


After we got home, it was time to bake some Halloween sugar cookies. Both Ella and Christian helped mix the dough and decorate the cookies. Sprinkles were all over the place.


Next, it was pumpkin carving time with Daddy. I carved a princess crown for Ella and Christian "helped" clean out the pumpkin.


Court was so into his pumpkin that he wouldn't speak to me while he was carving it. He wouldn't even tell me what he was carving - he said I'd have to wait and find out. He likes to do that to me for whatever reason. For example: "I've got to go to the store." "What are you going to get?" "You'll see. Why do I have to tell you?" I guess he likes to be all mysterious.


Ella was so excited to put the pumpkins out on the porch!


On Halloween Day, we decorated some pumpkins with friends. My friend Tisha and her four sweet kiddos came over to my mom's house and we let the kids make glitter pumpkins.


Trick-or-treat photos will come once I get the pics off my mom's camera (I forgot my camera again!). But, here's a picture of Big Stuff longing for the Halloween candy :o)


No comments: