Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Show and Tell


Ella had her first show and tell at school yesterday. She was sooo excited! I bought her a heart-shaped box and she spent two hours on Saturday decorating it. She painted it all by herself, added stickers, and told me where to hot glue the wooden purse and crown decoration on the lid. Next, she had to pick 5 items that she wanted to show to her class:

1. Ariel Barbie doll
2. Princess flashlight
3. Ice cream cone shaped lip gloss (make-up)
4. Cinderella snow globe picture holder
5. Tap shoes (she meant to show her ballet shoes instead, but we left them at home)

Her teachers said she showed her box and told her class all about her special items. She told them, "Here's my Ariel Barbie cause I like mermaids". I'm very proud of her :o)

1 comment:

Adventures of a Rushing Wife said...

That is the cutest picture of ella, I love the pig tails!