Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wii Would Like to Play

Court's birthday wish came true - he got a Wii. He's "boxing" my dad in the picture to the left. It really is a lot of fun. I love that it is interactive. After playing a few rounds of bowling, boxing and tennis, I was worn out! We both had sweat on our foreheads and decided it was time for a rest afterwards. I need all the workouts I can get, so it's a fun way to get your heart pumping. Besides the sports games, we also have Zelda, Madden '09 (which Court said is almost more fun than watching an actual football game), and Resident Evil (NOT my favorite). Court bought the Wii Zapper which basically allows you to use your controllers as a gun. I guess that comes in handy when shooting at flesh-eating zombies in Resident Evil. That game is so gross. Needless to say, he doesn't play that game when the kids are around. I wish I were that lucky :o) If I start complaining of nightmares, you all will know why.

No comments: