Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Love Your Comments! However...


Just dropping in to let my few, loyal readers know that I am now moderating my comments.  You can still comment on my posts, however, I will review all comments before they are posted on my blog.  The reason behind this decision is that I noticed a couple comments from "readers" who were trying use the comment section for advertising purposes.  If you are trying to sell your goods or services to me or my, albeit few, readers, then please move on.  However, if you have a genuine comment about the subject of a particular post, then please by all means, leave a comment!  I LOVE to hear your thoughts, feedback, opinions, etc.!!!  It lets me know that I'm not the only one who reads this little blog.

Don'tcha just love that 'no solicitors' sign?!  I need one for my door :o)

Happy Weekend!

No comments: