Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lil Miss Thang


Yes, she is posing. She wanted to be sure that I got a good shot of her wings. She told me just yesterday that I was beautiful and "I want to be just like you, Mommy!". She now wants to wear her clip-on earrings everyday "like Mommy" (I wear big, dangling earrings daily). She even likes to help me "do chores" - let's pray that doesn't end! She loves to help take care of her brother. She gets sad when the dog has to get a shot at the vet. She can't stand to play alone. She loves bubble gum. Really loves it. She made a "cute little town" with her Ponyville stuff today. She draws pictures for me and hangs them on the refrigerator. She always asks me to read a story to her before bed time. Her favorite colors are pink, pink, and pink. She took her dolly (her American Girl doll) to church because "she (the doll) would be so sad" if she left her at home. She tells her brother to talk to Jesus when he's scared. She thinks she should eat at McDonald's every day. She is a planner. She likes to know what we're doing today - and the next day, and the day after that and the next day after that. She loves to dance. She wants to swim and eat popsicles every day. She can't stand it when her brother goes into her room. She adores her Daddy. She's a sweetheart. She's my gift from my Heavenly Father. She's my Ella.

No comments: