Sunday, August 3, 2008

The End of Summer...

Well, only three weeks to go until preschool starts. This will be my first year teaching at Mother's Day Out and I am really excited about it. I'll be teaching the young 2-year-olds. This will also be Ella and Christian's first year of preschool. Ella is super excited and Christian has fun wherever he is :o) In the mean time, we'll fill the next three weeks with playdates, trips to the pool and the YMCA, the library and lazy days at home (well, not so lazy for me since there's always clothes to launder and dishes to wash!). Court and I will spend some time playing his new Wii, watching movies from NetFlicks (we just signed up for a free trial to see how we like it) and picking weeds - ugh! If we're lucky, we may even get to have a date night. My sister returns from Austria this week so I'm hoping to have some What Not to Wear marathons with her before she leaves us again for Aggieland.

We will be celebrating Court's birthday this Friday so everyone be sure to wish him a happy 32nd birthday :o)

No comments: